Duke Corporate Education and TwentyEighty Strategy Execution have partnered to create the Adaptive Strategic Execution Program
. The program focuses on equipping leaders with the mindsets, skillsets and tools needed to better execute the strategic projects that drive their companies forward. Watch our webinar, Becoming an Adaptive Leader: Overcoming Project Breakdowns
, to learn more about the program.
Take Advantage of an Exciting Opportunity
The Adaptive Strategic Execution Program will be delivered on the Duke University campus, providing unique learning opportunities for participants. We invite you to join us in North Carolina where you can:
• Build valuable skills that will elevate your performance and impact your organization
• Learn from Duke University professors from the world-renowned Fuqua School of Business
• Network with professionals from around the globe, representing diverse industries
• Workshop challenges and opportunities alongside peers facing similar issues
• Retreat from your routine and gain a fresh, new perspective to reenergize your work
Fill out the form above to begin your journey to becoming a certified Strategic Execution Professional.
Upcoming Courses Available
*Each course is 2.5 days. Monday 8 am-5 pm, Tuesday 8 am-5 pm, Wednesday 8 am-12 pm; OR Wednesday 1 pm-5 pm, Thursday 8 am-5 pm, Friday 8 am-5 pm.