This April, two courses from the Adaptive Strategic Execution Program
(ASEP) will be delivered on the Duke University campus, providing participants with a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the skills they need to better execute the strategic projects that drive their companies forward.
We invite you to join us in North Carolina where you can:
• Build valuable skills that will elevate your performance and impact your organization
• Learn from Duke University professors from the world-renowned Fuqua School of Business
• Network with professionals from around the globe, representing diverse industries
• Workshop challenges and opportunities alongside peers facing similar issues
• Retreat from your routine and gain a fresh, new perspective to reenergize your work
Upcoming April On Campus Course Schedule:
April 16 – 18, 2018: Making Sense of Complexity
April 18 – 20, 2018: Driving & Influencing Change
*Each course is 2.5 days. Monday 8 am-5 pm, Tuesday 8 am-5 pm, Wednesday 8 am-12 pm; OR Wednesday 1 pm-5 pm, Thursday 8 am-5 pm, Friday 8 am-5 pm.
Take Advantage of an Exciting Opportunity
Where: J.B. Duke Hotel & Conference Center
230 Science Drive
Durham, North Carolina 27708
About the Adaptive Strategic Execution Program
Strategy Execution and Duke Corporate Education have partnered to create the Adaptive Strategic Execution Program (ASEP). The program is designed to extend the mindset, tool set, and skill set of project leaders, enabling them to thrive in increasingly unpredictable work environments.